MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Please for the love of god add an API to 2.0.
Even just a basic one which can change user's rank as that would be its main use.

Cheers.
Interesting that you say that changing a user's rank would be its main use, why do you say that?
MyBB 2.0 will have a full API - it hasn't been designed yet so I can't promise anything but there will be one for sure.
(2015-05-07, 03:10 PM)Will P Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting that you say that changing a user's rank would be its main use, why do you say that?

Really late reply (sorry). It seems to me that MyBB forums have there own donations ranks for supporting the forum/thing they are attached to, usually through an outside system that has Xenforo support for an API. From the top of my head gaming community forums would benefit hugely along with any other system that takes donations for running costs and recognizes the users in form of a rank and perks attached to that rank.

(2015-05-07, 05:19 PM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 2.0 will have a full API - it hasn't been designed yet so I can't promise anything but there will be one for sure.

Mmmmm API XD. Cheers for this.