MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Breadcumb doesn't show category/forum name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum version: 1.8.4
Problem desc: My breadcumb navigtion doesn't show category/forum name it look like {$navbit['name']} doesn't work with the category/forum name.

[Image: hwmara.png]
This is the output code, it's displaying the url for the forum, but not the name, however it works for the board name and topic title which is strange.
[Image: xdjwuj.png]
I think the problem is with the functions.php, because the breadcumb doesn't work in any of my templates(the default one + custom one).

The forum is restricted by IP because it's under development but I can let someone if he want to view other things.
instead of IP restrictions you can use password protection for the root directory & you may PM me the access
(2015-05-09, 05:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]instead of IP restrictions you can use password protection for the root directory & you may PM me the access

No worries, I sent you details.

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version

if above doesn't help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel
(2015-05-09, 10:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files
pack
of your forum's version

if above doesn't help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel

Files that are changed
jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes/mybb.css - to fix some bugs with the sceditor
jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js
- some changes to the modal 
images/default_avatar.png
- changed the default avatar
^ it is found that Latest Posts in sidebar plugin was the cause