MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: converting from phpbb to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys any help please trying to convert my old phpbb forum to mybb
but im getting this error when start converting it happen when getting users
check this message please

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry 'Méd Réda' for key 'username'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (`usergroup`,`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`import_usergroup`,`import_additionalgroups`,`import_displaygroup`,`import_uid`,`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`showsigs`,`signature`,`showavatars`,`timezone`,`avatardimensions`,`avatartype`,`avatar`,`lastpost`,`icq`,`aim`,`yahoo`,`skype`,`google`,`hideemail`,`allownotices`,`regip`,`lastip`,`language`,`passwordconvert`,`passwordconverttype`,`postnum`,`invisible`,`birthday`,`birthdayprivacy`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showquickreply`,`ppp`,`tpp`,`daysprune`,`timeformat`,`dst`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`style`,`away`,`awaydate`,`returndate`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`reputation`,`timeonline`,`showcodebuttons`,`totalpms`,`unreadpms`,`pmfolders`,`notepad`,`threadmode`,`showredirect`,`dateformat`,`dstcorrection`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`suspendsignature`,`suspendsigtime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`loginattempts`,`usernotes`,`showimages`,`showvideos`) VALUES ('2','','2','2','','2','3091','Méd Réda','','','iPgrEHsnDPeAaKfZDg4qxmTw8qnvsOfBXPhHhRTBlz4qGTC6bj','[email protected]','1413230353','0','0','','1','','1','Etc/GMT-1','','','','0','','','','','','1','0',X'c5cd9893',X'c5cd9893','','$H$9IPbQ0v/OAGGvrGLFRKmxc5WG.s6MW0','phpbb3','0','0','','all','0','1','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','3','0','','','0','0','0','','0','0','0','0','1','0','8','1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','','1','11','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','1','1')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
username column in the mybb_users table is UNIQUE KEY, so you can't add the same name twice.
Which only happens with wrong encoding normally, so make sure you select the correct one when specifing the data of your phpbb database.
Find Méd Réda in your user database and change the name
Have you tried to run the import twice? Or is your username exactly the same on the MyBB installation and the phpBB installation?
thank you guys i deleted the user Méd Réda and ii did pass thru but again with another name the same mistake appeared to me it happend with 5 or 6 names every time i had to delete the user .
i tried what Mr Jones H and Mr Destroy666 told me but it didn't work i know my code was utf8 but tried all different coding but never accepted those users so i had to delete users

thank you guys i fix it