MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB Board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I started the conversion of the new IPB Theme into a MyBB theme, for fun.

Here's what I've done so far. What do you think?

[Image: yhq7UF9.png?1]

The truth is that it's kinda hard to fully optimize it.
very nice when it ends ?
I don't know, I made it as a time-waster project. If I got bored in the process, I will upload it here to be continued by someone else.
Looking Nice .
What can we say about a copy of someone else's work?
(2015-05-09, 07:28 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Looking Nice .

Thanks!

(2015-05-09, 10:02 PM)Adriano Wrote: [ -> ]What can we say about a copy of someone else's work?

Well, as I said, I'm doing this for fun and I felt like sharing it. I'm not gonna sell this or say that it's mine because it's not.
Very nice! If you release it soon I will be sure using this and editing it more Smile
Do you want me to upload it here unfinished, so anyone can develop it?

We can post our updated versions in this thread.
(2015-05-09, 11:16 PM)adsol93 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want me to upload it here unfinished, so anyone can develop it?

We can post our updated versions in this thread.

Go ahead pal, I'm 100% Sure editing this and developing it then I might release it Wink
Well considering that most of the 4.0.X theme is a flat design, its doesn't look that dissimilar, good work.

Note: Just because I'm picky, its IP.Board not IPB Board; As its made by Invision Power (And its one of their products so, just worth noting because I'm picky)...
Pages: 1 2