MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Staff and Graphic Designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone!

I am SilentThief, and I am looking for Staff (moderators) and Graphic Designers for my new and upcoming forum. This site's goal is to provide everything that you could ever want all in one forum. This ranges from gaming, to programming, to technology, to a chill lounge for everyone to talk in. This site is completely non-profit for the time being with no actual real life currency to be distributed for upgrades.

I need some Staff members to help with the following:
  • Moderate posts
  • Help gain members to our forum
  • Give ideas on how to improve the site
  • and more!

Please note that this is a completely free forum, meaning that no one (including myself) gets paid. We are solely running this forum for the community rather than for money.

We do ask that you fill out an application and post it on this thread. Any questions can also be posted on this thread. If you are accepted, I will PM you about the details of the site and more. Please be honest on this application. If you are dishonest, or I do not believe that you are right for this site, I will deny you. If you are accepted and I find out you are dishonest, I will remove you from your position.

[align=center]
[i][b]What is the username that you will be using on this site?[/b][/i]

[b][i]How old are you?[/i][/b]

[b][i]Are you applying for a Staff position or a Graphic Designer position?[/i][/b]

[b][i]Why do you want this position on our site?[/i][/b]

[b][i]Have you had experience in this field? Please also provide proof.[/i][/b]

[b][i]Are there any other forums you are currently working for as well?[/i][/b]

[b][i]Will you follow the rules on the forum?[/i][/b]

[b][i]Are you being honest on this application?[/i][/b]

[/align]