MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jQuery code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum: madmachine.icyboards.net
Version: 1.8

Hi! At the moment I'm trying to do my first custom skin (yay!). 

But I have a problem with this couple of codes (in headerinclude):
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>
If I delete it, when I send a quick reply, page doesn't refresh and my post doesn't show up unless I manually refresh.
If I keep it, mycode buttons don't show up in any editor >.<

What should I do? Maybe there's another code that prevents both problems? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I deleted the code above, since it's really not needed.
I solved the problem, wasn't even related to jQuery... Something about the changes I've made in the templates. God I'm such a mess

Thanks tho!
Have you removed or edited any of the core jQuery and CSS files required by MyBB?
im no master in jquery but reading some stuff here on forums you dont need to use the:

jQuery.noConflict();
mybb 1.8 already as jquery included

just remove it and try it, if it doesnt work try moving some lines of js in the headerinclude up or down
it worked for me in past
(2015-05-12, 06:15 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Have you removed or edited any of the core jQuery and CSS files required by MyBB?

I didn't touch any jQuery on purpose but it's quite possible that I deleted something by mistake. As for CSS files, yes. I don't know what do you mean by "core files" though.

(2015-05-12, 08:15 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]im no master in jquery but reading some stuff here on forums you dont need to use the:

jQuery.noConflict();
mybb 1.8 already as jquery included

just remove it and try it, if it doesnt work try moving some lines of js in the headerinclude up or down
it worked for me in past

I tried, but the same thing happened again :(
"- when I send a quick reply, the page doesn't refresh and my message doesn't show up unless I manually refresh. "

My bad, the problem was in the postbit templates...
Solved!