MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smart Bug in color name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello men,
in today i want to release a theme with 4 colors, in run its work good but after export want to test it,

and see an error that is 'theme file is not complete or is not a theme file'

after many tests find the problem. in name of color such as "Blue&Red=Blue Red" should be remove '&' or replace with another character such as '_' . (for this should be write an topic for select an allowed characters for these places <namly: in textboxes and textareas>

to be succeed

excuse me for my language,my en is not good,sorry  Angel Wink Blush
Special characters and symbols should not be allowed in the key for color schemas anyway, because having them in filenames might cause quite some unintended behavior... e.g. the properties of such files are not editable via admin cp...
Some kind of validation when editing theme in ACP would be nice, yes.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2094

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group