MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert Attachment missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.ucsdpike.com
New installation of 1.8
PM me for a test account login

Problem: Insert Attachment to post button is missing. This persists even with the Default style. Users are assigned a customized style.

I don't think it's a problem with the edited templates, since it persists when I'm using the default template (which I can't have modified, right?).

I tried reuploading the posts.js file, no luck.
I can't tell much without a testing account, but if it's a forum upgraded from 1.6 you need to recreate the default theme too: http://community.mybb.com/thread-158870-...pid1100165 If it's not, provide a list of plugins.
(2015-05-12, 10:19 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't tell much without a testing account, but if it's a forum upgraded from 1.6 you need to recreate the default theme too: http://community.mybb.com/thread-158870-...pid1100165 If it's not, provide a list of plugins.

Destroy,

This is a new installation. Unfortunately I don't remember if this problem existed before I started modifying the forum. The only active pluigin is Tapatalk.

Despite your disclaimer, I did PM you with the info for a testing account, since there is confidential information on the forum I am not comfortable posting it publicly. Let me know if that's ok.

Still haven't found a way to fix this.
Still need to solve this. Sorry for the bumping.
^ you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel to check it
PM'd, thanks!

Solution (thanks .m)

from user control panel options below is disabled & removed
Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages

template => usercp_options

PHP Code:
--
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="showcodebuttons" id="showcodebuttons" value="1" {$showcodebuttonscheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="showcodebuttons">{$lang->show_codebuttons}</label></span></td>
</tr>