MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log system mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the latest version of MyBB, which has been upgraded from the previous version, and I noticed it is no longer logging emails sent by the system. And even before when it was working, it only logged emails that failed to send. It is set to enable logging in the Configuration, so I do not know why it isn't working.
Any ideas?
/Bump

It's been about a month, and even after updating my forums to 1.8.5 my system mail log still isn't working. BTW it's configured to work with a Gmail account.
have you run file verification tool (tools & maintenance section) ?

all mails sent from board or not logged. apart from errors, only user mails are logged.
It didn't turn up any errors...
Would emailing a non existent address make an error come up in that log? If not, then I guess everything might be working alright..
(2015-06-10, 09:35 AM)stardust342 Wrote: [ -> ]Would emailing a non existent address make an error come up in that log?

Yes Smile . I just had some errors in the log because of that.
Ok, but Is it possible to log all emails sent by the system? Maybe an addon that enables this?
(2015-06-10, 05:35 PM)stardust342 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, but Is it possible to log all emails sent by the system? Maybe an addon that enables this?

In principle this is possible with a plugin I think. I never tried to use plugins on admin tasks, but it must be possible.

In the most simple form you get a list in which mails which were not sent because of an error, occor double. To avoid this, it will become more complicated.