MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature size Limits 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys, 
I apologise if this has been covered , but im sure its a simple question to answer.
I would like to have some size limits in place so members cant have large signatures clutting up the threads , so just need to know the best method to have a width/height maximum restriction in place , thankyou
ACP > Configuration > Settings > Profile Options > Length limit in signatures.

Just a recommendation for future reference, there is a search bar at the top of the settings page, a quick search for a relevant term will normally bring something up if it's there.
(2015-05-14, 01:46 AM)TryHardSnipr Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Settings > Profile Options > Length limit in signatures.

Just a recommendation for future reference, there is a search bar at the top of the settings page, a quick search for a relevant term will normally bring something up if it's there.

I apologize , I should've stayed I am referring to image sizes ! Some Myers are post large images , I would like to have a restriction in place , like for example width 600px height 200px 
^ you can try using signature height limit plugin by changing its compatibility

or you can try using max-height property for the images in signatures (add in global.css)
.signature img {max-height: 200px;}