MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Invalid forum" when trying to submit answer in polls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

It is a converted PHPBB3
I think it's a problem after merge then - moving to merge support forum.

You can also try disabling all plugins in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration, but none of the plugins you listed should affect polls in such a way.
(2015-05-15, 05:36 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a problem after merge then - moving to merge support forum.

You can also try disabling all plugins in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration, but none of the plugins you listed should affect polls in such a way.
I've tried that, but with no succes. 
Have you run all of the Recount & Rebuild Tools and cleared all Caches? The merge system has nothing to do with this (at least I highly doubt it) as it only inserts data to the database.
Yes several times

Also replaced polls.php and added a empty forum with none of the data from the merge.
As I read the code the error apears here in polls.php Get forum info
	// Get forum info
	$forum = get_forum($fid);
	if(!$forum)
	{
		error($lang->error_invalidforum);
	}
	else
	{
		// Is our forum closed?
		if($forum['open'] == 0 && !is_moderator($fid, "canmanagepolls"))
		{
			// Doesn't look like it is
			error($lang->error_closedinvalidforum);
		}
Martin
Please use the php tags when posting code Wink

The "get_forum" function uses the cache to get the forum. Can you create an account with access to the ACP and send me its details via pm? Also it seems that your website isn't available atm so I can't test anything correctly.
U got mail:-)
Apparently the "poll" column in the "threads" table is incorrect (can't confirm it without SQL access but from the errors thrown this seems to be the only explanation). I've attached a Script which tries to update that column again. Upload that file to your forum root (where the "global.php" is) and access it once. Note that it may take some time considering that you've around 260 polls. You shouldn't see a timeout, otherwise I need to implement some sort of pagination later.

Just for the record: The same query is already executed during the merge so I don't know why it isn't updated (worked locally for me).
(2015-05-18, 10:50 AM)Jones H Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the "poll" column in the "threads" table is incorrect (can't confirm it without SQL access but from the errors thrown this seems to be the only explanation). I've attached a Script which tries to update that column again. Upload that file to your forum root (where the "global.php" is) and access it once. Note that it may take some time considering that you've around 260 polls. You shouldn't see a timeout, otherwise I need to implement some sort of pagination later.

Just for the record: The same query is already executed during the merge so I don't know why it isn't updated (worked locally for me).

Hi sorry still have the same problem

I've attached a dump of the poll table. Will that help?:-)

Take care

Martin
Pages: 1 2