MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Text Color of New Thread Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a picture to show what I'm talking about; [Image: wj4K7lh.jpg]

Forum Link: Topickontrol.com

Specific Problem Link: http://topickontrol.com/newthread.php?fid=9

Version: 1.8xx
Try to right click it and "Inspect Element" it should popup with the css rule you need to change on your Theme Stylesheet
(2015-05-13, 10:29 PM)SparkyCode Wrote: [ -> ]Try to right click it and "Inspect Element" it should popup with the css rule you need to change on your Theme Stylesheet

It does pop up but I am kind of newbie to changing these options, I don't get the css rule to change.

I know how to change it, I just don't know want to change... If you understand that.

Thanks for the reply!
I've tried to search for something, and really came up with nothing much, but what you could try to do is add a p element into your global.css, although i'm not sure what that would effect altogether.

p {
   color: white;
}
EDIT:

The whole text box seems to contained within an iframe, creating it's own html document as such, so you could also try the below code, again I do not know what it will effect on a whole.

iframe, html, body, p {
   colour: white;
}
those values are loaded from the css files stored at /jscripts/sceditor/textarea_styles on your server...

edit the jquery.sceditor.mybb or other file (if you use a different theme for editor) using Notepad++ (or similar text editor) and change the value for...

Quote:html, body, p, code:before, table {
//..........//
color: #111;
}