MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum moved to left side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was editing some templates, and then my entire forum shifts to the left. See: http://dankproductions.byethost14.com

IDK how it happened. I added a sidebar to the index template, and edited a couple of links in the header. I also C/P'd the customized templates, pasted them into Notepad++, then reverted the index and header templates to their original form, and the problem is still there.

I found a cached version of the site a little while back, when it was still normal. [Also, note: Ignore the Login/Register thingy on the left side of the forum]

Here's a screenshot of it:

[Image: F43xTxD.jpg]

Please help! Sad

Edit: Oh, and I just remembered that I was also editing a couple of other templates: Forum Bit => Forum Depth 2 or whatever it's called, and then Forum Depth 2 Cat or something - IDK, it was for the Font-Awesome icons. And I also edited global.css a little while back, but why would the changes take so long to occur? Is that possible?
Couldn't understand your problem.. I opened your site, and this is what I saw :-

[Image: sOXPrdi.png]

Can you point out in the image, what went wrong?
(2015-05-16, 05:03 AM)VinceL Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't understand your problem.. I opened your site, and this is what I saw :-

[Image: sOXPrdi.png]

Can you point out in the image, what went wrong?

Ok, that's what I should be seeing! But I see this:

[Image: 2YAtlRg.jpg]

Edit: Heh. I'm an idiot. *facepalm*

CTRL + F5 did the trick. Big Grin