MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my advertisement plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i have i converted board from phpbb to mybb
my board works fine only one problem i did install my advertisement  plugin it says installation successful but i cant find my advertisement in my board i tried installing in fresh board its working fine and i can find it as the plugging owner explain
any suggestions for my board what's wrong

the fresh board 

[attachment=34280]

my live board the converted one
[attachment=34283]
Have you tried clicking on the Advertisements Tab? As you currently have no ads on your board, if you look at the "Ads" column for each zone it is "0"
(2015-05-16, 08:52 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried clicking on the Advertisements Tab? As you currently have no ads on your board, if you look at the "Ads" column for each zone it is "0"

no Mr Jack thats a screenshot from the fresh board its working but my live board the converted one there is nothing check this pic  

[attachment=34281]
Have you activated the plugin by clicking Configuration then Plugins?
(2015-05-16, 09:10 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Have you activated the plugin by clicking Configuration then Plugins?

yes i did every thing its something beyond my knowledge 
Show me the list of installed plugins from the MyBB ACP
(2015-05-16, 09:47 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Show me the list of installed plugins from the MyBB ACP

here is it 

[attachment=34284]

do you think it might be the theme its just an RTL template
i have the the same theme on the other board but its working fine

[attachment=34285]