MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread counters not increasing after upgrade to 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Recently upgraded my board from 1.6.16 to 1.8.4. The upgrade went smoothly. However, thread view counters no longer increase in any of the forums after the upgrade. This is especially noticeable in new threads created after the upgrade where some have about a hundred replies and still 0 views. Old threads show old view counter values, so I don't think it is a theme or variable issue.

I don't see any errors in the webserver logs.

URL to the board: www.dayzrp.com

Tried searching but couldn't find any fitting solutions to this problem. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

/edit:
Noticed that if I disable "Delayed Thread View Updates" in Show Thread Options it works again. Does that mean this feature is no longer working properly or an error in the board task scheduler?

/edit2:
Went to Task manager, Thread Views task was disabled for some reason. Re-enabled it, hopefully it will work now. Leaving thread here in case someone has similar problem in the future.
Please mark this thread as 'Solved' if you found the solution to your problem, will make things easier for others to refer to your solution Smile