MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1054 when logging in and accessing ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new to MyBB, but have hosted other sites before. I just made this forum today, and whenever a member tries to login, they get SQL Error 1054
Site URL: http://mkuniverse.22web.org
Screenshot by me: http://imgur.com/3vNCwcH

Text copied by another member:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'passwordconvert' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT username,password,salt,loginkey,coppauser,usergroup,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,passwordconvertsalt,uid FROM users WHERE username='[email protected]' OR email='[email protected]' LIMIT 1
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

So, no one can login, I can't access ACP. I can access my webhosts cPanel, though.
Have you used the Merge System?
(2015-05-17, 05:15 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Have you used the Merge System?

I've tried, but it didn't work, so I removed it from the file manager.
Did you just delete it without running the "Cleanup" operation?
(2015-05-17, 05:19 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just delete it without running the "Cleanup" operation?

No, I ran the cleanup operation before deleting it.
do you have loginconvert plugin in active state ? if so disable & uninstall it
(2015-05-17, 05:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you have loginconvert plugin in active state ? if so disable & uninstall it

I don't know if I do, and even if I did I can't access the ACP to disable it.
Open Filezilla or your chosen FTP client, and navigate to MyBB Root Folder/inc/plugins is loginconvert.php listed there?
hmm., somehow I missed that you do not have access to forum admin panel ..
(2015-05-17, 06:01 PM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Open Filezilla or your chosen FTP client, and navigate to MyBB Root Folder/inc/plugins is loginconvert.php listed there?

Yes, there is:
hello.php
index.html
loginconvert.php
Pages: 1 2