MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I managed to edit the wrong template and just destroy hours of my work. I know that I should have had a backup but I was still in the process so I didn't think to make one.
Is there a way to reverse back to my template?

There's no way I can do what I've already done, especially if it took me hours. I think I have some picture reference tho.
If you deleted the code then as far as I'm aware you can not recover it unless you click the 'Go Back' button on your browser slowly and are lucky enough in that tab it reappears to before you saved it but that's a slim chance.
(2015-05-17, 09:01 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]If you deleted the code then as far as I'm aware you can not recover it unless you click the 'Go Back' button on your browser slowly and are lucky enough in that tab it reappears to before you saved it but that's a slim chance.

Nope, didn't even notice I wrote to the wrong template so I closed the tab shortly after.
Well, new feature for the next MyBB? Rollback templates/css? Undecided
There is a rollback mechanism, but it reverts it back to the default template - which is probably not what you want to do. We'll consider a slightly more robust mechanism for the future.
(2015-05-17, 09:48 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]There is a rollback mechanism, but it reverts it back to the default template - which is probably not what you want to do. We'll consider a slightly more robust mechanism for the future.

Yeah, I've seen that, but not what I wanted. Oh well, I guess that could be a really nice feature in the next MyBB  Rolleyes