MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB means My Lover !!!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so read carefully and find out what can MyBB mean in my language.

Here in Lebanon Habibi (pronounced Habeebee or Habb) means my lover, people usually use BiBi (pronounced Beebee) or simply like BB which means my lover, my loved one or lover.

Let's see the result of the combination according to MyBB title:

MyBB = My Lover
haha.... HaBB? lol .. habibi can be translated to sweetheart too, right?
Yeah sure...
o.o pretty cool. Now we know why you like MyBB so much Toungue
Hold on, wouldn't MyBB mean My My Lover? As 'BB' means My Lover and 'My' is still left on its own.
Dale Hay Wrote:Hold on, wouldn't MyBB mean My My Lover? As 'BB' means My Lover and 'My' is still left on its own.

I have already said that BB can be used to say only lover, because some people here they say "this is my bb" you know !! not "this is bb"

oh this is why my language sometimes is complex, you can use one word to mean My Something or you can use only Something to mean My Something.
zaher1988 Wrote:Okay so read carefully and find out what can MyBB mean in my language.

Here in Lebanon Habibi (pronounced Habeebee or Habb) means my lover, people usually use BiBi (pronounced Beebee) or simply like BB which means my lover, my loved one or lover.

MyBB = My Lover
Yeah Habibi Can be used as lover from Lebanon or Syria, I've been to Syria about 4 months ago with my brother so I noticed they used habibi more then I do.... lol Or Aumo as in Uncle.
Quote:Yeah Habibi Can be used as lover from Lebanon or Syria, I've been to Syria about 4 months ago with my brother so I noticed they used habibi more then I do.
and I think "rafeeq" (friend) is the most used one ..
rcpalace Wrote:
zaher1988 Wrote:Okay so read carefully and find out what can MyBB mean in my language.

MyBB = My Lover
Yeah Habibi Can be used as lover from Lebanon or Syria, I've been to Syria about 4 months ago with my brother so I noticed they used habibi more then I do.... lol Or Aumo as in Uncle.
Yeah LOL amo Toungue.. well many people also use Habibi for their friends even if they were only males.. lol it doesn't always refer to that LOVE you know like being fond of you.. oh we are weirdToungue

Asad_Niazi Wrote:
Quote:Yeah Habibi Can be used as lover from Lebanon or Syria, I've been to Syria about 4 months ago with my brother so I noticed they used habibi more then I do.
and I think "rafeeq" (friend) is the most used one ..
Oh well.. sadiki or sahbeh sometimesToungue LOL

rcpalace Wrote:Yeah in Syria we say Irfeeie.
By the way Zaher do you live in Lebanon??

Yeah i do.. in Greater Beirut Big Grin
Let me drop him a visitToungue LOL

Don't you live in your country?
Pages: 1 2