MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JAMPS - GamerZone [Multiple Colors]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: EGlAze0.jpg]

This is my new theme for MyBB, he himself called a "JAMPS - Gamerzone" style created for Mybb 1.8.

This new theme was created with a style "Gamer" but his aesthetic can be used for all kinds of forums, among the many customizations you can see, one of the best is its completely overhauled with professional style and ambience website to a "Portal" "News" or "Magazine" totally customizable, in it you can appreciate many effects, such as simplicity, fluidity and speed of loading thereof, to be made entirely with CSS, whether it is super light on your charge as easy to modify to taste of each person and everything is created with CSS, to visit the "Demo Online" will display their characteristics or installing the theme will appreciate all its functions and the amount of customizations that are created in the same such as how easy it is to modify each.

Translated with Google.

Support for the theme is given in the following sites in this order of priority:
http://www.MyBB-Es.com
http://www.JAMPS.com.ar
http://www.JAMPS.org

Obviously, also in this thread Smile

Online Demo
You can change the theme from the footer

Este es mi nuevo theme para MyBB, el mismo lo denomine "JAMPS - GamerZone", estilo creado para Mybb 1.8.
Este nuevo theme fue creado con un estilo "Gamer" pero su estética permite ser usado para todo tipo de foros, entre las muchas personalizaciones que podrán ver, una de las mejores es su portal totalmente modificado con un estilo profesional y con ambientación a un portal de "Noticias" o "Magazine" totalmente personalizable, en el mismo se podrán aprecian cantidad de efectos, como simpleza, fluidez, y velocidad de carga del mismo, al estar realizado completamente con CSS, en si el mismo es súper liviano en su carga, como fácil de modificar a gusto de cada persona ya que todo esta creado con CSS, al visitar el "Demo Online" podrán visualizar sus características o al instalar el theme podrán apreciar todas sus funciones y la cantidad de personalizaciones que vienen creadas en el mismo, como lo fácil que es modificar cada una.

El soporte para el theme se da en las siguientes webs en este orden de prioridad:
http://www.MyBB-Es.com
http://www.JAMPS.com.ar
http://www.JAMPS.org

Demo Online
Puedes cambiar el tema desde las opciones en el pie del foro

Preview:
Vista previa:

(Portal/Forum)
[Image: nlKsh1E.jpg]
[Image: rU4ev0w.jpg]
[Image: XSLFguU.jpg]
[Image: 9P6WisE.jpg]
[Image: hJIBvOE.jpg]
[Image: piPR3jh.jpg]
[Image: si0iRKJ.jpg]
[Image: nKuYwxH.jpg]
[Image: laMfA8o.jpg]

Note:
Any queries on how to modify any part of the themes, ask right here.
Regards.
Cualquier consulta sobre como modificar alguna parte de los themes, pregunten aquí mismo.
Saludos.

[Image: Fme4VHB.png]

JAMPS - GamerZone White Blue
JAMPS - GamerZone Black Blue
JAMPS - GamerZone Black Orange
JAMPS - GamerZone White Orange
JAMPS - GamerZone Black Yellow
JAMPS - GamerZone White Red
JAMPS - GamerZone Black Red
JAMPS - GamerZone Black Green
JAMPS - GamerZone White Green

[Image: WUSQa4r.png]
Why don't you use the color stylesheets 1.8 option instead of submitting multiple themes with a different color? Would be more flexible for possible updates etc.
(2015-05-19, 01:16 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you use the color stylesheets 1.8 option instead of submitting multiple themes with a different color? Would be more flexible for possible updates etc.

Hey Destroy666, that was recommended by several people already Big Grin , but the reason for this is that in this way I can give my users all alternatives of colors, talking about my main website, as some prefer always clear and other dark forums.
If you use the option to Mybb, as administrator can change color to my liking quickly, but for users there is only one color option, this way I do it is install all the colors as separate themes, and then unite all themes using one single set of template because they are the same, what changes in each theme's CSS.
And just as administrator I have all themes in one single set of templates, and users can use the color that you like.
If not well understood the reason or my answer as I use Google to translate from Spanish

Hola Destroy666, eso me lo recomendaron varias personas ya Big Grin , pero la razon de esto es que de esta forma puedo brindar a mis usuarios todas las alternativas de colores, hablando de mi sitio web principal, ya que siempre algunos prefieren foros claros y otros oscuros.
Si uso la opcion de Mybb, como administrador puedo cambiar de color a mi gusto rapidamente, pero para los usuarios solo hay 1 opcion de color, de esta forma lo que hago es instalar todos los colores como themes independientes, y despues unir a todos los themes a usar 1 solo conjunto de plantilla ya que son las mismas, lo que cambia en cada theme es el CSS.
Y asi como administrador tengo todos los themes en 1 solo conjunto de plantillas, y los usuarios pueden usar el color que mas les guste.
No se si se entiende bien la razon o mi respuesta ya que uso Google para traducir desde el español
Excellent! This is a great theme set.
Nice Themes .
@XEDE, yes, but the multicolor theme could always be replicated in ACP with different color options (one duplicate per color) which would result in the same thing - users able to choose diferent colors, however, it would be a lot easier to maintain.
(2015-05-19, 02:15 AM)DennisC Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent! This is a great theme set.
Thanks! Big Grin
(2015-05-19, 04:25 AM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Themes .
Thanks! Big Grin

@Destroy666 Hello, yes, what you mention about the ACP is what I tried and I know, but does not give the result I want, at least in my case, I explain with pictures, because my English is bad Big Grin
Using the option Mybb, creating style sheets like this:
[Image: Mmef1Hs.png]
[Image: xdoiTnF.png]

The result for the administrator is better and easier, but the user options are limited to one style
[Image: YFUOQLU.png]

On the way I did, the result is better for the user, while allowing choose any style:
[Image: kRZmLGa.png]

Anyway, I do not know if there's another way to do this with Mybb, to allow choosing all styles and in turn allows the system administrator to configure all one style
Translated with Google.

Hola @Destroy666, si, lo que mencionas sobre el ACP es lo que probé y conozco, pero no da el resultado que busco, al menos en mi caso, lo explico con imagenes, ya que mi ingles es malo Big Grin
Usando la opción de Mybb, creando las hojas de estilo de esta forma:
[Image: Mmef1Hs.png]
[Image: xdoiTnF.png]

El resultado para el administrador es mejor y más fácil, pero las opciones para el usuario son limitadas a 1 estilo
[Image: YFUOQLU.png]

En la forma que yo lo realizó, el resultado es mejor para el usuario, permitiendo al mismo elegir cualquier estilo:
[Image: kRZmLGa.png]

De todas formas, desconozco si existe otra forma de hacer esto con Mybb, para que permita seleccionar todos los estilos y a su vez para el adminitrador permita configurar todos a un solo estilo
Traducido con Google.
As I understand the color feature introduced in 1.8, it is only easier for administrators. Front-end usage of the colors in a single theme is not possible.
@XEDE, yes, but as I said the administrator can:
1. ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> [a multicolor theme] -> Duplicate Theme
2. ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> [duplicated theme] -> Base Color
And so on for each available color. Then users can choose between mutiple colors as well. Which would be basically the same thing with just a single difference - only one .xml to manage (in case of bugs or MyBB updates) and upload required. But if you want to continue doing it the harder way - well, not going to stop you.
(2015-05-22, 01:25 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@XEDE, yes, but as I said the administrator can:
1. ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> [a multicolor theme] -> Duplicate Theme
2. ACP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> [duplicated theme] -> Base Color
And so on for each available color. Then users can choose between mutiple colors as well. Which would be basically the same thing with just a single difference - only one .xml to manage (in case of bugs or MyBB updates) and upload required. But if you want to continue doing it the harder way - well, not going to stop you.

@Destroy666 Hello, I think I did not express properly, or translator does not properly xD
In short, what you indicate to me, is something similar is what I do, and that's what I meant, I mean using a single set of templates for all themes:
[Image: eShsbz8.png]
Although anyway now that probe the way you indicate, the steps are slightly different, and the result is the same, so I'll keep in mind for your next theme, thanks Big Grin
(This function is so clear, and so far I did not realize use haha Big Grin )
Translated with Google.

Hola @Destroy666, creo que no me exprese correctamente, o el traductor no lo hace correctamente xD
En resumen, lo que me indicas, es algo similar es lo que yo hago, y es lo que quise decir, osea usar un solo grupo de plantillas para todos los themes:
[Image: eShsbz8.png]
Aunque de todos modos ahora que probe de la forma que indicas, los pasos son algo diferente, y el resultado es el mismo, asi que lo voy a tener en cuenta para un proximo theme, gracias Big Grin
(Esa funcion de es tan clara, y hasta ahora no me di cuenta de usarla jaja Big Grin )
Pages: 1 2