MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts are not vertical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all:
- I am using "NeonGlow" by Audentio.

I went into show thread options and changed it from:
"Display posts using the horizontal post layout" to "Display posts using the classic layout".

However all the topics are still weird looking, like this: http://i.imgur.com/wzahETe.png
user control panel also has an option to display classic layout
(2015-05-21, 03:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]user control panel also has an option to display classic layout

What .m. means to say is that if you're the only one having the issue (on a new board at least), then you will need to manually tinker the setting in your UCP as it defaults to the Horizontal Layout. Don't ask me why. 

And if that fails, check that the theme has the ability to display both.
(2015-05-21, 03:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]user control panel also has an option to display classic layout

Yes that did the job, is this default for everyone even though I checked "classic layout" in Admin Panel?
(2015-05-21, 08:28 AM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that did the job, is this default for everyone even though I checked "classic layout" in Admin Panel?

to force it on all users you can run this query
(2015-05-21, 09:19 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-21, 08:28 AM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that did the job, is this default for everyone even though I checked "classic layout" in Admin Panel?

to force it on all users you can run this query

Thank you so much.

174 rows affected. (Query took 0.0035 seconds.)