MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How's about KOREAN?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked the list of translations done and cant find KOREAN in there..

do we have one lying around somewhere?

also, i got my board at default mostly.. including the language encoding thing (whatever it's set on.. havent checked).. say my korean users poisted in korean, with everything set to english or whatever default stuff it's on.. will it be ok? i mean it seems to display alright..but i dont know how things would go on in the background
anyone?
If it's not in the list, we don't have it lying around Wink

Quote:say my korean users poisted in korean, with everything set to english or whatever default stuff it's on.. will it be ok? i mean it seems to display alright..but i dont know how things would go on in the background
If it displays properly, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I don't know much about things in the background, but I don't think this can cause problems.
ah thanks.. perhaps ill do the translation myself (via my korean friend) and share it on here.
Have you done the translation yet~?? I cna help if your not finished. I am fluent in korean.
(2009-12-06, 10:04 PM)bruceleejr Wrote: [ -> ]Have you done the translation yet~?? I cna help if your not finished. I am fluent in korean.
This thread is 2 years old, even if he ever finished it, it would be for 1.2. You better start working buddy :p
i know some koreans
but nobody will do it for free <.<
(2009-12-06, 10:04 PM)bruceleejr Wrote: [ -> ]Have you done the translation yet~?? I cna help if your not finished. I am fluent in korean.

Bruce, hi. I may have a Korean group interested in translating myBB. Let me know if you are still interested in helping on this. Have you done any website translation like this?

Joni