MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verified Member. [Green mark on profile page]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make a plugin where you can mark a member as verified. 
And on it's profile page it will marked with a green icon or something.

Example:
[Image: PSg9oBk.png]

Thanks
<if $memprofile ['usergroup'] == GID then>Verified Member</if>

This will add "Verified Member" on the profile IF they're in a specific usergroup, just change "GID" to the gid of the usergroup.

OR

<if $memprofile ['uid'] == UID then>Verified Member</if>

This will make a UID a Verified Member, make sure to replace UID with a existing uid.

You will need this plugin ~ http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=260
Thanks for the fast reply, how could I make them verified with a single press in their profile page as an admin?
It would be a lot faster if we could fix that instead,
(2015-05-23, 07:14 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the fast reply, how could I make them verified with a single press in their profile page as an admin?

That's not done this simple, guess you'd have to make a table in the database for that.
(2015-05-25, 01:00 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-23, 07:14 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the fast reply, how could I make them verified with a single press in their profile page as an admin?

That's not done this simple, guess you'd have to make a table in the database for that.

Well could someone make this? would be really helpfull!