MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to remove Guest warn from MyBB GoMobile (mobile version)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm using Guest warn plugin http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=329  and MyBB GoMobile plugin https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile in my site. But I need to remove Guest warn from Mybb MyBB GoMobile templates. Can anyone help me. Thanks.
you need to remove the codes added by the plugin from the gomobile templates... check the header and header_welcomeblock_guest template of gomobile theme.. if you cant find the codes, you can share the templates here...
Thank you Kumar. I have found it on MyBB GoMobile Templates » headerinclude. I removed {$guestwarn} and all works fine. Thank you very much for the support. Bye.
(2015-05-25, 07:55 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you need to remove the codes added by the plugin from the gomobile templates... check the header and header_welcomeblock_guest template of gomobile theme.. if you cant find the codes, you can share the templates here...

hi bro . how are u ?plz i need remove the guest from my forum mybb 1.8.6 
this is code of header_welcomeblock_guest
						<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
						<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>
					</div>
				</div>
				<div class="modal" id="quick_login" style="display: none;">
					<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
						<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
						<input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
						<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
						<table width="100%" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" class="tborder">
							<tr>
								<td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow1" width="25%"><strong>{$login_username}</strong></td>
								<td class="trow1"><input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" value="" class="textbox initial_focus" /></td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
								<td class="trow2">
									<input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" value="" class="textbox" /> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw" class="lost_password">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
								</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow1">&nbsp;</td>
								<td class="trow1 remember_me">
									<input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked" />
									<label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label>
								</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="trow2" colspan="2">
									<div align="center"><input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
								</td>
							</tr>
						</table>
					</form>
				</div>
				<script type="text/javascript">
					$("#quick_login input[name='url']").val($(location).attr('href'));
				</script>