MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spoiler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I blind, or where is spoiler???
have you seen this => Spoiler MyCode (see also adding spoiler button)
(2015-05-25, 02:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you seen this => Spoiler MyCode (see also adding spoiler button)

no, why do i need 3rd party for the most default forum feature?
^ well, I don't think spoiler is a default feature in any of the popular forum scripts
(2015-05-25, 02:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, I don't think spoiler is a default feature in any of the popular forum scripts

Spoiler is default on IPB and phpBB I believe.
(2015-05-25, 02:45 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, I don't think spoiler is a default feature in any of the popular forum scripts

Yes it is, and was on MyBB before from my knowledge.

IP.Board (3.4 & 4.0)
PHPbb, SMF, vBulletin latest version and old?

This is the first software that I've used that doesn't have it, but hey.. I guess there has to be downsides with mybb too lol
(2015-05-25, 07:47 PM)An0ny Wrote: [ -> ]

IP.Board (3.4 & 4.0)

This is the first software that I've used that doesn't have it, but hey.. I guess there has to be downsides with mybb too lol

Feel free to suggest inĀ http://community.mybb.com/forum-152.html

It may be included in 2.0.
hmm., IIRC spoiler is added through plugins or BBcode in phpBB, SMF, vb & IPB

IP.Board (3.4 & 4.0)

It's a minor thing to add, don't complain about something that is free. You've been given the code above but feel free to suggest it to be standard in MyBB 2.0.
(2015-05-26, 10:35 AM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]

IP.Board (3.4 & 4.0)

It's a minor thing to add, don't complain about something that is free. You've been given the code above but feel free to suggest it to be standard in MyBB 2.0.
Just because MyBB Is free, doesn't mean I can't complain and say there are downsides with it? Lol
Pages: 1 2