MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to install Curl to Mybb.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I already have Mybb working. Now I have uploaded the Curl website ( the content that I uploaded http://gyazo.com/dd109bf1463db1d9b9b4ad5656708854) was that wrong to do? The Curl installation isn't very clear to understand.
Hi,

curl is a PHP module which will need to be installed at the server level. If you're using shared hosting, you will have to ask your host to install or enable it for you in most cases.
(2015-05-25, 09:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

curl is a PHP module which will need to be installed at the server level. If you're using shared hosting, you will have to ask your host to install or enable it for you in most cases.

So I cant install it through FTP, but instead use the control panel they provide? 
(2015-05-25, 10:04 PM)Non anonymous Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-25, 09:15 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

So I cant install it through FTP, but instead use the control panel they provide? 

Incorrect.

If you're using shared hosting, your providers have to do this for you. You are not able to do this via the control panel they have provided.
Ok thanks.