MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limited Discounted Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have been absent from the community for some time but I will be making an effort to be around a little more. To get my work back in the game for a little while I will be offering my theming services at a discounted rate. As always my portfolio is available at http://www.modogodo.com. It isn't completely current but you can get a good idea of what my style and level is like. 

So for a month or two I will be doing templates from $150-200 depending on what is desired by the customer. My templates normally are around the $300 to $400 range. 

Let me know if anyone is interested. There are several guys around here that can vouch for my creativity, expertise, and immense MyBB design skill here. Many of you know I constantly push the button on MyBB templates. My last one done was (a number of months ago) Euan's MyBBStuff, but I believe he is still having some font issues over there.

Thanks for reading and I hope to become an active part of our community again,
Jason
Might also be worth showing the previous MyBBStuff template, which is still one of the nicest MyBB themes I've seen Toungue
Wink

[Image: mbstuff.png]
I would like to purchase a template
PM me.
Beautiful theme above. Interested in a gomobile update... ; )