MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMTP Not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I've set up Mandrill, and tried to use Namecheaps Private e-Mail with MyBB. Neither one works.

This is the settings, i removed the username & password:
[Image: VCh56yy.png]

For some reason, it's not sending mail at all. I have hard time believing this could be iptables/csf, as I'm using a remote host and not my own.. So Idk.

Anyone familiar with this? I talked to their support, they said everything is working fine on their end. I can confirm this, i can send manually through SMTP on my computer, but not through MyBB.
Have you checked the system email logs in your ACP? There should be an error message if sending has failed.
(2015-05-26, 10:36 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the system email logs in your ACP? There should be an error message if sending has failed.

User email logs? There are nothing here, at all. To test, i do "recover password", i don't know other ways.

edit: actually it surprisingly works now after turning on logs, or just random?
No, I was talking about "System Email Log". "User Email Log" doesn't log error messages.