MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] some suggestions/feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all
im a noob theme developer but i love to do it :p
so i would like some ideias/suggestions/feedback for this theme im trying to develop
for this i got some ideias from envy and envira themes but its not theyre code
it was to be a flat/light color scheme theme and i just bought the game H1Z1 and i love it, and as gamer i prefer dark layouts :p, plus theres no H1Z1 themes so why not Big Grin
i just tryed to replicate some features reading alot of guides and tutorials mybb/and not mybb related
later  ill put some links for some features that i incorporate in theme
so heres some screens Smile

slide login block:
[Image: uye123u.png]

main multilevel dropdown menu fixed at top:
[Image: mxa715b.png]

User slide block with accordion menu
[Image: GnLPvDt.png]

pls be gentle :p

Cheers all
SubzR
Nothing to complain. Decent, neat. Smile
what do we have to say??? It's looking professional!
I'm wondering why you have a second H1Z1 logo beneath and to the right of the one in the nav. It's seems out of place, and it's creating unneeded white space between the header and content.
(2015-05-31, 08:40 PM)death180 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering why you have a second H1Z1 logo beneath and to the right of the one in the nav. It's seems out of place, and it's creating unneeded white space between the header and content.

well its a work in progress and h1z1 logo is no more Wink
the one beneath is gone
Well that is solved then :D

The only other thing that is bothering me is the dropdown colors in the nav, they are a light bluish color, which doesn't seem to match the rest. No big deal right now, just figured a gray or red would make more sense.
youre rigth
already changed for a gray scheme Wink
cheers
ok
bumping a bit with lots of edits aand updates for this:
with this addon:
[Image: RfVS7Uu.png]
http://imgur.com/a/OMDIW#0

PS: theme name changed to"Unique"
It's a lot better but you still need to make some improvements...

- There's some places were the font is the default, change that for the custom font you're using.
- The footer is fine but you can get ride of some links and maybe put the social networks and the theme changer there (It's an idea only).
- Maybe reduce the space between the header and the forums a little bit.
- Put an image or a colour for the body background, black is ok but you have black everywhere so... you need a little bit of contrast.

Cheers!
(2015-08-06, 10:57 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]It's a lot better but you still need to make some improvements...

- There's some places were the font is the default, change that for the custom font you're using.
- The footer is fine but you can get ride of some links and maybe put the social networks and the theme changer there (It's an idea only).
- Maybe reduce the space between the header and the forums a little bit.
- Put an image or a colour for the body background, black is ok but you have black everywhere so... you need a little bit of contrast.

Cheers!

i believe you are right in all points Smile
will change them but the bg i use a pattern (very dark one)ive been browsing for patterns or bg´s and tried alot and none fits good atm
will try to get something 
thanks for your feedback and sugestions 

ps: the slide login /slide user block ,i add that ideia from one theme that you used for xstyled, not sure if i use the same method that you did but this one works fine Smile

Cheers
subzr
Pages: 1 2