MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Word Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im not sure how this is done, but i've been trying to find a way. I want my rep to be like this, but like, for everyone to see (I just did inspect element for an example) [img]-snip-[/img]
You see where the "Word Rep" is? Thats usually the number. But how can i change that number to words for everyone to see? I know its been done before. But how? If you need me to explain anything else, just ask. Thanks!  Smile

After looking for a bit, i have an example of someone with it. Look at his rep https://leakforums.org/member.php?action...e&uid=3933
you can use template conditionals plugin and modify code in member_profile_reputation template as required
clue: use condition for {$reputation}
(2015-05-27, 06:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use template conditionals plugin and modify code in member_profile_reputation template as required

Would this work?
if($uid == 1){
$reputation = "Word Rep";
} 
in the template {$reputation} can be replaced with code like below
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then> <strong>Word Rep</strong> <else> {$reputation} </if>
(2015-05-27, 07:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the template {$reputation} can be replaced with code like below
<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then> <strong>Word Rep</strong> <else> {$reputation} </if>

Ok thank you!! Ill try this out!

(2015-05-27, 06:49 AM)xunofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 06:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use template conditionals plugin and modify code in member_profile_reputation template as required

Would this work?
if($uid == 1){
$reputation = "Word Rep";
} 

So where do i go to edit this file? I cant quite find it..
^ forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> your theme's templates >> Member Templates >> member_profile_reputation
(2015-05-27, 07:42 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> your theme's templates >> Member Templates >> member_profile_reputation

Ok thank you very much! Will try and let you know!

Thank you very much! Now last thing, do you know what color positive rep uses? So i can change "Word Rep" to the green positive color. Thanks!
Do this i did this and got green! Delete whatever you did on member profile reputation template and follow this!

1. Open the file inc/functions.php and search for
Get the formatted reputation for a user.

You're going to see this:
[Image: eb5cd0b674113ed143131af4a915255c.png]

Below this:
global $theme;

$display_reputation =' ',

Add this:
 if($uid == 1)

$reputation = 'Custom';

Make sure to change the UID to your own.

Done Smile
(2015-05-27, 07:42 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> your theme's templates >> Member Templates >> member_profile_reputation

(2015-05-27, 07:57 AM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]Do this i did this and got green! Delete whatever you did on member profile reputation template and follow this!

1. Open the file inc/functions.php and search for

Get the formatted reputation for a user.

You're going to see this:
[Image: eb5cd0b674113ed143131af4a915255c.png]

Below this:

global $theme;

$display_reputation =' ',

Add this:

if($uid == 1)

$reputation = 'Custom';

Make sure to change the UID to your own.

Done Smile
Tried, it didn't really work out well for me. Not sure why... But the other method worked out pretty swell! Plus you can do whatever to it Toungue. Thanks for this though, i will look into it more.
<strong>Word Rep</strong> can be replaced with <strong class="reputation_positive">Word Rep</strong>
Pages: 1 2