MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to convert default theme to dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day,
              I just wanted to know that how do I convert any theme into dark, i liked one theme here download it and its good but i want it to be with dark background its white and with black font color, like as i am typing here its color scheme is same as this one. 
So how can i make it dark and change font color to any bright may be white.
Any assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi, you'll be looking to change the CSS. There are a number of themes out there that are dark already, or you can learn CSS, or pay/ask someone to make it for you by posting in Theme Requests
(2015-05-27, 08:26 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, you'll be looking to change the CSS. There are a number of themes out there that are dark already, or you can learn CSS, or pay/ask someone to make it for you by posting in Theme Requests

Ok, i know css a bit and the theme i purchased is already a premium theme so.... this is the only way to make the theme dark?
i mean i know that there is something to do with global.css of that theme but dont know what?
Also if its a lengthy process so i think that no one gonna guide it here, if its not then some one will guide here.....?
as you want to do it yourself,
I'd suggest to trace how MyBB's stock theme is changed to dark theme through this custom style