MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VCOM ACP Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* For users that are still using MyBB 1.6.x but would like to use this ACP style on their 1.6.x ACP.

VCOM  ACP for 1.6.x:

Temp Download link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...4768312219
Hello. I really like your theme. Is there a theme for the forum too or only for ACP?
Regards
Julian
(2015-12-06, 11:19 AM)Spinty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I really like your theme. Is there a theme for the forum too or only for ACP?
Regards
Julian

There was a rather basic and default version I threw together to match the acp though I have not had much time to focus on continued improvement of it. I could release it as is if needed
[Image: w7e711.png]
Thank you for your reply. I like the colours, but I think that the template is not that what I am looking for.
(2015-12-15, 06:05 PM)Spinty Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your reply. I like the colours, but I think that the template is not that what I am looking for.

Yeah, I hear you, at some point I do plan on re-focusing on that particular front-end theme and making a bit of changes and improvements though my time has been consumed by other things as of late, hence why I have not looked at said front-end in approx 6 months give or take.
Thanks man.
Pages: 1 2