MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NewPoints Access for non Admin staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm stuck so far I have been giving ACP access for anyone who was suppose to remove or add new points to users. Instead of giving ACP to all, I want to know if its possible to allow certain users to have access to newpoints?
using the Admin Permissions option in ACP you can disable access to all other sections in ACP except newpoints for staff members.... also you can use donation feature to add points to users from the forums itself, without going into ACP...
(2015-05-29, 06:28 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]using the Admin Permissions option in ACP you can disable access to all other sections in ACP except newpoints for staff members.... also you can use donation feature to add points to users from the forums itself, without going into ACP...

I really I'm looking for without ACp access also that donation feature is there but no deducting ones
^ replies here can be of some help
(2015-05-29, 08:35 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ replies here can be of some help

which one would work with new version? their all 2012
Basically, take that plugin and via any text editor change the compatibility number (should be 16) to '20' without the quotes. Don't change anything around it. Then, you can install that in the NEWPOINTS plugin console. (NOT the regular one.) That will allow anyone with moderator permissions to update a person's NewPoints count (add or subtract) by clicking on their number on said person's profile. This does not work on a person's own profile, so if you'd like to change your own NewPoints it must be done via Admin console.