MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I nead help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
phpbb31: Configuration saved successfully!

Error
phpbb31: Table 'baza_56.mybb_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT config_value FROM mybb_config WHERE config_name = 'require_activation'

phpbb31: Unknown column 'user_email' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM mybb_users WHERE user_email NOT LIKE '' AND user_email IS NOT null

phpbb31: Table 'baza_56.mybb_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT config_value FROM mybb_config WHERE config_name = 'require_activation'

Plz can someone help with this Im gona crasy !!!
what exactly you are trying to do ? are you working with MyBB or phpBB ?
(2015-05-29, 12:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly you are trying to do ? are you working with MyBB or phpBB ?

I trying conect my forum users with joomla site

I install mybb separately from joomla website
exactly which version of MyBB you are using ? and which Joomla version & Jfusion version ?
(2015-05-29, 12:55 PM)dayafter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-29, 12:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what exactly you are trying to do ? are you working with MyBB or phpBB ?

I trying conect my forum users with joomla site

I install mybb separately from joomla website

And if I try install phpbb3 only i allways got msg:

phpbb31: Could not find your configuration file:: /home/tomislav2/public_html/mybb3/config.php Please manually configure this plugin by using the edit button

and on the end result is same
there is no working module for connecting Joomla users with MyBB users.
MyBB's config.php file (database connectivity) exists at inc folder of MyBB installation