MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: some problems after upgrade to 1.8.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgrade MYBB 1.8.4 to 1.8.5 and got following problems 
  • BAM ( Board Announcement Manager ) is not working properly , it shows only ":" , after downgrading it is working fine .
  • before upgrading plugin activation and deactivation was working fine but now i have to click 2 times or 3 times for activation or deactivation both ( but on another test forum it is working fine ) . or click activation / deactivation refresh page then it will work , after downgrading this feature is not working fine :Sadbefore upgrade it was perfectly fine . 
  • Google SEO 1.6.8 ( freindly URL ) is not working after upgrading , before it was working fine , after downgrading it is working fine .

now i downgrade back to 1.8.4 so cant check more . 

BR
Mujeeb
Google SEO plugin should work fine with MyBB 1.8.5 - changes to functions.php file should be applied again at the plugin's page
can you explain how Google SEO will work fine again ?
and what about announcement (BAM) ?

and third and last issue is activation and deactivation working if we click twice or we refresh page
^ regarding Google SEO plugin => see this image

other two referred issues need checking ..
should i upgrade again ? and give credentials to you ?
^ well, you can upgrade and PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
check your PM for temporary access

BR
Mujeeb

i noticed , activation and deactivation working fine in firefox , may be there is some problem in my Google Chrome .

BAM is still not working
Google SEO is working as per your guide ( Thank you )
referred issues are fixed now.
BAM plugin templates were corrupt. added original code into them.

looks like there is some type of cache memory affecting your forum.
you have to take care of it. also temporarily disabled gzip compression.
yes you fix that problem Sad but it went again wrong as it was before , kindly guide me how to fix again Sad

ok i inquire about cache from my hosting company , as i am using sharing server .

ok Thank you now i fixed BAM issue again by your help , but overall upgrading mybb to 1.8.5 messed up everything Sad