MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only one theme works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only one theme on my forum works. (Purple Board, designed by Electric2Shock). It's a good theme, but I want to have a light theme on my forum too for people that like those. I tried Blue Velvet, by Eric J. and eNvY. I uploaded images, language pack thingy, and plugin to FTP, installed .xml file, but if you go to my forum, footer, 'change theme/language', you'll see in Blue Velvet everything is messed up. How to fix this?
Screenshots or forum link please?

iAndrew's themes are good too Smile
(2015-05-30, 12:36 AM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots or forum link please?

http://spamheaven.co
Sorry reply.

Just wanted to know how you have the user groups titles under the who is online.

Also how you have some titles like founder more brighter with stars than others.
(2015-05-30, 11:50 AM)No1.Pervade Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry reply.

Just wanted to know how you have the user groups titles under the who is online.

Also how you have some titles like founder more brighter with stars than others.

Create a Thread for that please if you don't mind?

(2015-05-30, 12:58 AM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-30, 12:36 AM)Limited Edition Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots or forum link please?

http://spamheaven.co

I've switched themes to blue velvet seems like the whole theme is bugged/glitched, to fix this please make sure you have the correct path pointing!

To check this go ADMIN CP > Templates & Style > Edit your theme > Image Directory

Make sure the Image Directory is correct!
(2015-05-30, 11:50 AM)No1.Pervade Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry reply.

So?

@Limited Edition
I checked that already. It points to the correct image directory.

Guys, please help! Now even Purple Board is messed up! Sad
Anyone?
^ you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it