MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks Euan
(2015-06-03, 08:07 AM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Those are not necessary, no. The myalerts_js one is only needed in the header_welcomeblock_user and the myalerts_modal is only needed in footer.

Hello Sir a couple of question here i hope you dont mind helping me again.  Thanks!

1.  What's the phpmyadmin command that i can run to remove all {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}  in my template?  and to clarfiy  i only need  {$myalerts_js} under  header_welcome_member  and {$myalerts_modal} in footer template  correct?
i.e - i found another {$myalerts_js} under headerinclude should i remove it?

2.  I found the jscript that conflicts with the new myalerts and most 1.6 theme with a drop down nav jscript has it. Is there a workaround to get it to work along with the latest my alerts?  Because if i remove the code my drop down nav menu will not work anymore.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
 jQuery.noConflict();
 jQuery(document).ready(function($){
   $('.dropDownHook span').on('click',function(){
     $(this).parents('.dropDownHook').children('.dropDownContent').stop(true,true).slideToggle('fast',function(){
       if($('.dropDownContent').is(':visible')){
         $('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9650');
       }
       else{
         $('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9660');
       }}
                                                                                              );
   });
   $('html').on('click',function(){
     $('.dropDownContent:visible').slideToggle('fast');
   });
   $('.dropDownHook > *').on('click',function(event){
     event.stopPropagation();
   });
 });
</script>

3. I really don't know why everytime i deactivate then activate the plugin it adds {$myalerts_js}{$myalerts_modal}  to all GLOBAL templates. When i upgraded my board and plugins i deactivated  them all first  then download the latest plugins to overwrite then install.  

Thank you very much

1. I'll have a look at the correct SQL command tonight. The templates should be as follows:

headerinclude: {$myalerts_js}
header_welcomeblock_member: {$myalerts_headericon}
footer: {$myalerts_modal}

Any other references to MyAlerts tags in other templates are not needed and may be safely removed.

2. That's actually one of my old dropdown JS scripts Wink Try replacing it with the following:

<script type="text/javascript">
	$(function() {
		$('.dropDownHook span').on('click',function(){
			$(this).parents('.dropDownHook').children('.dropDownContent').stop(true,true).slideToggle('fast',function(){
				if ($('.dropDownContent').is(':visible')) {
					$('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9650');
				} else{
					$('.dropDownHook span').html(' &#9660');
				}
			});
		});
		$('html').on('click',function(){
			$('.dropDownContent:visible').slideToggle('fast');
		});
		$('.dropDownHook > *').on('click',function(event){
			event.stopPropagation();
		});
	});
</script>
3. No idea either. I'll have to look at the find_replace_templatesets function to see if it has changed for 1.8 at all and I've managed to miss it. The template edits happen here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/bl...s.php#L254
yay it worked! thanks a lot !
Is possible that when alerts are greater than 0, the number is red?
@Euan T - no, the modal login box is centered fine. Just the alerts one.
ajax and pn not works for me... I despair
I use bootstrap modals because I dont like the MyBB one Smile Sadly, (maybe) this means that the modal popup for myalerts is totally not working on my theme (I have a fixed navigation bar) and my popup consists of a rather small grey bar (the modal overlay is very small) - any suggestions on how to fix?

Lee
1146 - Table 'database_mybb_alert_types' doesn't exist

How to fix this? I'm doing a fresh install.
(2015-06-03, 02:33 PM)Mauricio Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible that when alerts are greater than 0, the number is red?
Hi, yes. Use the following CSS:

.alerts.alerts--new {
    color: red;
}

(2015-06-03, 02:57 PM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan T - no, the modal login box is centered fine. Just the alerts one.
That's strange. Can you send me your URL and a test account?
(2015-06-03, 03:58 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]ajax and pn not works for me... I despair
Can you explain what is actually wrong with the AJAX? I'm still trying to replicate the PM problem, be patient.
(2015-06-03, 04:07 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I use bootstrap modals because I dont like the MyBB one Smile Sadly, (maybe) this means that the modal popup for myalerts  is totally not working on my theme (I have a fixed navigation bar) and my popup consists of a rather small grey bar (the modal overlay is very small) - any suggestions on how to fix?

Lee
Hm. Do the bootstrap modals use the same CSS/JS? If so, I'm not sure but I might be able to fix it with a test account to poke around.
(2015-06-03, 04:12 PM)Adept Wrote: [ -> ]

Hm, that's a weird one. Is this on all pages? I've not seen that before.
(2015-06-03, 06:32 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-03, 02:33 PM)Mauricio Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible that when alerts are greater than 0, the number is red?
Hi, yes. Use the following CSS:

.alerts.alerts--new {
    color: red;
}

(2015-06-03, 02:57 PM)Cookie123 Wrote: [ -> ]@Euan T - no, the modal login box is centered fine. Just the alerts one.
That's strange. Can you send me your URL and a test account?
(2015-06-03, 03:58 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]ajax and pn not works for me... I despair
Can you explain what is actually wrong with the AJAX? I'm still trying to replicate the PM problem, be patient.
(2015-06-03, 04:07 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I use bootstrap modals because I dont like the MyBB one Smile Sadly, (maybe) this means that the modal popup for myalerts  is totally not working on my theme (I have a fixed navigation bar) and my popup consists of a rather small grey bar (the modal overlay is very small) - any suggestions on how to fix?

Lee
Hm. Do the bootstrap modals use the same CSS/JS? If so, I'm not sure but I might be able to fix it with a test account to poke around.
(2015-06-03, 04:12 PM)Adept Wrote: [ -> ]

Hm, that's a weird one. Is this on all pages? I've not seen that before.

I fixed it though. But it doesn't work well with my themes and templates in header. Also messes up the MyAwards plugin.