MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be nice to add a support in php file for delete old unread alerts (admin can modify the php file easily if needed)
(2016-11-19, 12:23 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice to add a support in php file for delete old unread alerts (admin can modify the php file easily if needed)

Yeah, I think that's what XenForo does, it would make sense to do so.
(2016-11-18, 07:39 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-18, 06:27 PM)mrkiller2010 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-18, 05:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Try this:

<div class="float_right alerts {$newAlertsIndicator}">
    <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php" class="myalerts" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/alerts.php?action=modal&amp;ret_link={$myalerts_return_link}', { fadeDuration: 250, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;">
        <div class="panel-messages"><div class="panel-messages-unread">{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</div><i class="fa fa-bell"></i></div>
    </a>
</div>

Nothing happens when I click on it. Confused

[Image: lFMGZnk.png]

Odd. Can you send me your URL and details for a temporary admin account?
Check pm
May i know is that the recent alert only limit for 3 only ?

Cant see  therest . Huh

[attachment=37845]
Hi,

There is a setting in the ACP for the limit, but it looks like that's an issue with your theme rather than anything else.
(2016-11-21, 07:13 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

There is a setting in the ACP for the limit, but it looks like that's an issue with your theme rather than anything else.

Ya you are right , that is the theme issue .
So i cant do any things , just minimize the avatar and have limit it for 5 alert to fit the block Undecided  .
(2016-11-22, 05:21 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-21, 07:13 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Ya you are right , that is the theme issue .
So i cant do any things , just minimize the avatar and have limit it for 5 alert to fit the block Undecided  .

It should be possible to fix the theme's styling to show all of the content, but it depends on your theme how easy that would be. You could try contacting the theme's creator Smile
Sir need help , where can i find the setting icon ?
I cant find it , i want move it to the right side .

[attachment=37983]
(2016-12-08, 05:25 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Sir need help , where can i find the setting icon ?

Hi,

The icon is provided in the standard MyBB CSS, with the CSS class ".usercp_nav_options". You can change it in ACP > Templates & Style > *YOUR THEME* > usercp.css.
(2016-12-08, 06:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-08, 05:25 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Sir need help , where can i find the setting icon ?

Hi,

The icon is provided in the standard MyBB CSS, with the CSS class ".usercp_nav_options". You can change it in ACP > Templates & Style > *YOUR THEME* > usercp.css.

Thanks , but how to move only the icon ?
I try it but is whole line moving to the right .

[attachment=37984]