MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a lot bro.
Out of curiosity is there a method to change MyAlerts v2 to use a dropdown, like in the earlier version of MyAlerts, instead of using the modal box?
If there currently isn't a method, could one be added?
(2017-02-15, 01:24 AM)VirusZero Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity is there a method to change MyAlerts v2 to use a dropdown, like in the earlier version of MyAlerts, instead of using the modal box?  
If there currently isn't a method, could one be added?

There isn't an easy way to do so right now, but I'm considering making it easier for the next release (whenever that is). Currently it needs quite a few template edits and JS edits.
Some themes this looks a tad bit off on. The default MyBB theme is fine it seems for it, not sure what you can edit to make it look good.
(2017-02-16, 02:31 AM)Rika Wrote: [ -> ]Some themes this looks a tad bit off on. The default MyBB theme is fine it seems for it, not sure what you can edit to make it look good.

I cannot reasonably write the templates in such a way that each and every theme will look great with the plugin unfortunately.
Apperently it doesn't work with PHP version 7.1.1, which is quite sad;

Warning [2] require_once(public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.1.1 (Linux)

File
Line
Function/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php
require_once
/admin/index.php
require
(2017-02-16, 06:33 PM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Apperently it doesn't work with PHP version 7.1.1, which is quite sad;

Warning [2] require_once(public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.1.1 (Linux)

File
Line
Function/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/myalerts.php
require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php
require_once
/admin/index.php
require

Have you uploaded the file inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php? My guess is no. You can get it from here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/Plugins.Cor...Loader.php
Sorry, I didn't know that I need to. Totally my bad, I didn't even read it properly, so it says that it requires ClassLoader.php. I was just confused because I couldn't find it in the ZIP. Thank you!
Yeah, it's a separate project, the error message could certainly be improved.
Does this still work? because I installed it and ended up having a blank page when clicking on the settings in the usercp.

(2017-02-05, 02:18 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-05, 02:07 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-05, 01:55 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]I'd pay you for an update of this Toungue

Unfortunately that wouldn't help me find the time needed to update it. I will try and get an update out within the next month or two though!

Can I volunteer to do your chores so we can save you some time?

Laundry?
Cook your meals?
University thesis?

omg and it says you are from japan. sounds very much waifu.  Toungue