MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since installing MyBB 1.8.13, MyAlerts is no longer working. I was running 2.0.2 but updated to 2.0.3 to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Anyone else having problems?

UPDATE: Never mind. I looked at the template and it was reverted. Fixed the code and I'm back in business.

And never mind again... I thought it was fixed but it's not. I changed the template code to what was stated back on page 117 and the pop up X shows up in the top right corner of the browser but that's it. Any help would be appreciated.
my plugins page in ACP is currently empty with this in the plugins folder, ive installed the most recent version and am getting no errors? please help haha, cheers
@thunderclap : looks like modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme
see this post

@big moist : ensure that all files of the plugin are uploaded to correct locations
(2017-11-12, 01:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@thunderclap : looks like modal popup code needs to be updated in global.css of the theme
see this post

That seems to have done the trick. Thank you!
When I activate it. This happens to my forums.

[Image: Screenshot_2017_11_12_19_28_32_98.png]
^ ensure that all files of the plugin are uploaded to correct locations.
temporarily deactivate mood related plugin & check if it helps
I deactivated. Mood plugin and activated it.
Now it works.
But 2 Problems Now?

Now Its Not Possible To Use Mood Plugin? [Even I Try To Run It, I Can't See Any Change Mood Option On Index Page]
And Why These Texts Had Become So Large? [PIC]

[Image: 2017_11_12_20_35_54.png]

(2017-11-12, 02:59 PM)alber soomro Wrote: [ -> ]When I activate it. This happens to my forums.

[Image: Screenshot_2017_11_12_19_28_32_98.png]

See Earlier Heading How Small It Was And Please Read My Above Reply Too. It Had Become Trouble Now :-( :/
It might be caused by a CSS rule overlapping with one used by your theme. Can you provide details for a test account?
Hello Euan.T, Thanks for the reply and help, but as I had been in touch with this matter with .m., he is nice person and a helping hand. As I mentioned! I had been in touch witj him, with this matter and few more may be. On that behlaf I had sent all details to him. I hope, he will fix them and help me out.

Once again Thank You Mybb Team. Smile
Hi, i'm having problems using myalerts with GoogleSEO.

The modal doesn't appear if the SEO links are enabled

Anyone has a solution or has experienced the same?