MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-04-07, 05:35 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts v2.0.4 is now released.

This release fixes a possible XSS vulnerability reported by Labrocca. You can download the archive attached to this post, or you can download the project from GitHub: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/ar...62d9dd.zip

Hi,

Im getting an error when uploading this,

"Warning [2] require_once(/home/nonstopn/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.0.29 (Linux)
"

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Smashy
"No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.0.29 (Linux)"

That means you didn't upload the files correctly. In particular that file there doesn't seem to exist.
You need to upload the class loader, which is included in the zip posted above.
Is this still being developed? Can someone point me in the direction of the latest version of this?
Yes, it's being developed. Latest release (7/4/2018).
(2018-04-15, 09:31 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's being developed. Latest release (7/4/2018).

Hey Shade,
Moderation alerts that you developed for 1.6 series, do they work with this version as well ?
Is it normal that MyAlerst shows my own quote ?
Every time i quote, myalerts show alert that i qoute myself?
Yes, it will be fixed in the next version.
Just wanted to say thank you for this great plugin! Installled v 2.0.4 on MyBB 1.8.15.
Hi, I'm experiencing this issue still and I now think the problem may be from MyAlerts itself rather than MentionMe since I've found out that PM alerts aren't working either. I've just updated MyAlerts to the most recent version and it doesn't seem to have fixed the issues as I was hoping it would.

I'm at a complete loss.