MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this not being actively developed? I can't find it under the "Extend" section.
(2018-09-19, 10:53 PM)W13 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this not being actively developed? I can't find it under the "Extend" section.

Did you look HERE?
I am getting the following error when trying to go to Plugins in the Admin Panel:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/rgamers1/public_html/inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 26 - File: inc/plugins/myalerts.php PHP 7.0.32 (Linux)

The core folder provided by the developer was empty.
Download the core file from the link below and upload it to "inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php"
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MyBBSt...Loader.php
(2018-09-24, 01:43 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]Download the core file from the link below and upload it to "inc/plugins/MybbStuff/Core/ClassLoader.php"
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MyBBSt...Loader.php

Done, it works. I wonder why the file is missing from the folders though hmm..

Edit: I've seen that MyReactions plugin support MyAlers plugin but I didn't see any setting related to that, any idea how I should make them work together?
Hi Euan,

I'm having an odd issue with MyAlerts 2.0.4 on a forum I'm doing some work for. I have members complaining that they're getting notifications that someone replied to a thread they didn't subscribe to, but they weren't quoted in that post. This tends to get a little ugly especially if the thread starts exploding. Do you know what could be going wrong?

Thank you!

- DOZ
(2018-09-27, 06:26 AM)DoubleOZero Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan,

I'm having an odd issue with MyAlerts 2.0.4 on a forum I'm doing some work for. I have members complaining that they're getting notifications that someone replied to a thread they didn't subscribe to, but they weren't quoted in that post. This tends to get a little ugly especially if the thread starts exploding. Do you know what could be going wrong?

Thank you!

- DOZ

That's weird, I'm not entirely sure what would be going on there, I'll have to investigate. In the meantime they can disable the subscription notifications if they need to for now.
(2018-09-27, 06:26 AM)DoubleOZero Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Euan,

Thank you!

- DOZ

It might be related to a bug fixed in 1.8.19 where users replying to threads were automatically subscribed when using quick reply (with no PM or email notification, but these are not required for MyAlerts to send alerts): https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3415
Some members on my small forum note that if they go on a hiatus, they are often missing any aged alerts when they get back

So I see that there is a task to clear out alerts every month on a Monday; does this delete all alerts?  So if there was an alert the day before, it would delete it, or am I misunderstanding?

If possible I would prefer to see aged alerts deleted, so alerts are deleted when they get to, say, 3months - is this possible?
hi please guys help me, alerts.php showing blank page when i click the button