MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that MentionMe's language files are missing? Can you just double-check that everything has been copied correctly?

I just looked and that is the only possibility that I came up with for it to be on the MentionMe side of things.

Is there anything pertinent in the error logs?
The lang files are there, and updated. Just checked. I checked and re-uploaded all the plugins today, per each one's directions.

I think this has been going on for a while and I just didn't notice. I have another forum, still on 18.19 and previous versions of mentionme, myalerts, and plugin library--I get the same blank page over there, too (this forum doesn't seem to have any error log). But I know this all used to work. So I am confused and bemused.

The error log of the site in question is only from 2018 and it is 42M 0.o. Just out of curiosity, I pasted it into a Word file and it's 205 pp. Prolly not a good idea to post the whole thing here?

What would I search for?

Thank you, Wildcard!
(2019-04-12, 09:49 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]The error log of the site in question is only from 2018 and it is 42M 0.o. Just out of curiosity, I pasted it into a Word file and it's 205 pp.

You can safely delete that file, lol. When another error occurs, it will be recreated.

(2019-04-12, 09:49 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]Prolly not a good idea to post the whole thing here?

Nah...

(2019-04-12, 09:49 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]What would I search for?

Clear the error log, as I mentioned above. Then go to your forum and perform the steps needed to produce the blank page.

Now you can recheck the error log to see if an error was recorded.

If you don't feel comfortable clearing the error log, then you should be able to just go to the end of the file to see the latest error.

(2019-04-12, 09:49 PM)Alia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Wildcard!

You're welcome. Smile
I was trying to install the alerts plugin, but after following the instructions, my site now shows a fatal error page:

Fatal error: Class 'MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_ThreadAuthorReplyFormatter' not found in /home4/carasdat/public_html/rgbcast.com.br/forum/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 1554

I tried this: https://community.mybb.com/thread-219159.html

But didn't help me, fatal error is still there. Someone could help me? I can't even access the Admin Panel to Deactivate it.

Here's the link:

https://rgbcast.com.br/forum/

Anyone know how to solve this? Thanks a lot!
Quote:I've been having this problem. I'm using MyAlerts with MentionMe. The @ mentions work (ie the dropdown and text highlighting), and the alerts # increases, but when I try to view my alerts or access alert settings via UCP, I get a blank page.

I tried Serpius' solution here but nothing changed. I've logged in as a regular user, and no dice there either. I am using Mybb 1820 MentionMe 3.2.9 and MyAlerts 2.0.4, and even updated Plugin Library, all the latest versions afaik.

Zip zero nada.

Ideas?

Many thanks!

(2019-04-12, 10:04 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that MentionMe's language files are missing? Can you just double-check that everything has been copied correctly?

I just looked and that is the only possibility that I came up with for it to be on the MentionMe side of things.

Is there anything pertinent in the error logs?

Quote:Lang files are there

No error was created. Cleared log (that was a trip ; ), did a couple of @mentions, and checked my alerts. No changes in the error.log

Thank you for the generous help! You are much appreciated <3
I'm getting a 1327 error in myalerts.php which says that it cannot use "offset" as a variable

Quote:SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM mybb_alerts a LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN mybb_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT OFFSET 0;

Suggestions?
After I activate MyAlerts, forum isn't working longer.
(2019-05-04, 03:39 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]After I activate MyAlerts, forum isn't working longer.

obviously , until you specify a screenshot or elaborate what kind of problem you have after you install it , no body will be able to help you .. try to elaborate your problem as much as you can for a faster resolution ..
I figured out my settings file was not updated properly. So a variable was missing. I fixed this by rebuilding my settings
(2019-05-05, 09:25 AM)avixansa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-04, 03:39 PM)ks1001 Wrote: [ -> ]After I activate MyAlerts, forum isn't working longer.

obviously , until you specify a screenshot or elaborate what kind of problem you have after you install it , no body will be able to help you .. try to elaborate your problem as much as you can for a faster resolution ..

Chrome something like this: Host can’t process request (Translated from Estonia)