MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently reinstalled MyAlerts because I was having issues with not being able to delete alerts and a couple of other occasional issues.

However, now Alert settings in both the User CP and Admin CP only displays options for thread rating and poll votes. There is no option for quote, PM, etc. I double and triple checked to make sure all files were uploaded correctly and that the ClassLoader.php was added.
(2020-04-02, 09:12 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-02, 01:40 PM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-07, 04:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]That's a very odd issue, I'll try and replicate it. Do yo know which alert is being created? Is it the subscribed thread alert or the thread author alert or the quote alert?

Hi, thank you for your response!

I am pretty sure it's for the subscribed threads alert.
Thanks, I'll look into it this weekend and try get it fixed.

Hello, some users of my forum complained again.^^

Had you time to look into this? Could you reconstruct the bug?

Again:

1. User A subscribed to thread XY.
2. User B saves a draft in thread XY
3. User A get's a alert about a new post.

This happens each time user B is saving the draft again.

Hope you could look into this. Again: I would also help you with some funds for your time.
can i display alerts by directly placing the alert style to header_member? what variable can i use?
Hello, I have a problem.

I am trying to install the MyAlerts plugin.
I did add all the files to my FTP and I installed configure the plugin in the administration part.
Only when I go to the palium-rp.com/alerts.php page the following error is displayed:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function myalerts_create_instances() in /var/www/palium-rp.mtxserv.com/public_html/alerts.php:27
Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/palium-rp.mtxserv.com/public_html/alerts.php on line 27
And here is line 27 of alerts.php:
myalerts_create_instances();

Thank you in advance for the help you can give me!
Have a lovely day everybody.
^ looks like MyAlerts plugins's main file is missing from the plugins folder of your forum.
can you check the plugin's pack once again & compare with the uploaded files of the plugin

[transferring plugin files ]
(2020-06-23, 09:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like MyAlerts plugins's main file is missing from the plugins folder of your forum.
can you check the plugin's pack once again & compare with the uploaded files of the plugin

[transferring plugin files ]
I just replaced the files / folders on my FTP with those in the plugin .zip. Everything seemed to be present on the FTP. Just to be sure, should I put the .gitignore, .gitmodules? (I didn't do it) and I have a file called: "Table Structure.sql" should I also put it?

Otherwise after replacing the files I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugins in the administration on the forum. But nothing changes.

I deleted all files from Core, MyLibrary and MyAlerts Plugins, after that I reinstall the three plugins. It didn't change the problem.
After that, I also changed the theme on the forum to test but the problem does not move.
^ files starting with dot are not required. "Table Structure.sql" is also not necessary.
are you still getting above referred error [undefined function myalerts_create_instances()] ?
(2020-06-23, 01:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ files starting with dot are not required. "Table Structure.sql" is also not necessary.
are you still getting above referred error [undefined function myalerts_create_instances()] ?
I deleted "Table Structue.sql", the error is still present and has not changed.
Are rights ok on inc/plugins/MyBBStuff/ (and all its subdirs and files) ?
(2020-06-23, 02:46 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Are rights ok on inc/plugins/MyBBStuff/ (and all its subdirs and files) ?
Originally the access rights was 755 or 644, I tried to put them all in 777, but that didn't change anything.

Here is the forum link if you can find it useful: https://palium-rp.com/

~ note by moderator
=== started separate thread : https://community.mybb.com/thread-228313.html ===