MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I do all the steps in the setup and upload everything then go to activate the plugin, When I go to my forum i get a HTTP ERROR 500. Any idea why? I'd like to have this plugin but it breaks the forum entirely
Maybe related to this GitHub issue?

https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/issues/268

In any case, best you share any relevant errors in your web server's error log if you have access to it.
Hello, I have a problem, Im currently using version 2.0.3, when I upgrade to version 2.0.4 and click on alert link on header, it changes my forum color and replicate the entire index page, never opening the popup.

Suggestion to developer of such a great mod, make branches with release and beta, since the changes from one upgrade to another aint easily readable the way are currently handled the git.
I am having issues with a white loading page after activating myalerts. No errors just a white page. Goes away when i deactivate it

(2020-08-04, 01:21 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]I am having issues with a white loading page after activating myalerts. No errors just a white page. Goes away when i deactivate it

It awas awards plugin. Deactivated and reactivated and problem was fixed
Hi Questions About If Some Buddy Reply to Your Thread or Quote you or Any other action Does we need To have Before Subscribe to our own Thread or Is Work With all ? Does is possible to Work with all ? is a good idea ?
hi all Disabled and uninstall ougc award and check if is working after for me is that plugins make me cannot install my alerts plugins
On MyBB 1.8.23 with MyAlerts 2.0.4, I ran into a frustrating error where it increases the number of escape characters for PM notifications, leaving a mess for users to see. If you use an apostrophe, for instance, you get to see a slash behind it. It seems to happen somewhere in the process of creating the alert, judging by these strings for topic replies and PMs respectively:

{"tid":41,"t_subject":"\\; {\"All the mod's punctuation: a case study!\"} \\:","fid":6}

{"pm_title":"\\\\; {\\\"All the mod\\'s punctuation: a case study!\\\"} \\\\:"}

I looked through the PHP files to try to find the problem, but eventually gave up. PM alerts are arguably superfluous, so I 'fixed' it by turning it off, but it's worth asking about here.
(2020-06-30, 12:07 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]It is pretty simple to solve, so please insert it in the next update

I've (belatedly) created a GitHub issue for this (#269) and an accompanying pull request (#270).
I don't think this plugin works with the latest version of MyBB. I get an error in my ACP panel when I click on the Plugins page. When I remove the file from inc/plugins I don't get the error in my page anymore.
(2020-11-08, 03:50 AM)/r/ Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this plugin works with the latest version of MyBB. I get an error in my ACP panel when I click on the Plugins page. When I remove the file from inc/plugins I don't get the error in my page anymore.
What error?