MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-14, 06:46 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
i have installed this plugin
its fine but the alert does not work if i do not refresh the page

i set the seconds of refresh to 1 but still it does not do auto refresh and update ?

what did i do wrong that it does not update??

auto refresh only will work in http://yourforumlink/alerts.php
so funny, why it doesnt do on any page on the forum ?
(2015-06-14, 07:43 AM)Ronshaan Wrote: [ -> ]so funny, why it doesnt do on any page on the forum ?

since 1.0.5 work this manner.
this isn't bug or something... is intentional.
ajax use several resource of server when made several request in short time.
beucause of this that i use nodejs server in miuna shoutbox and miuna news.
I HAVE miuna shoutbox and news but sadly that does not update after the upgrade,, i guess i did something wrong that causes it
Thank you for this awesome  plugin.
I am having a question how to change the look for MyAlerts.
I meant I would like to change the same as the private message I edited with the following:
[Image: GW3X9QV.jpg]

Does anyone have any idea and any suggestion how to edit the codes on stylesheet?
Thank you.
(2015-06-14, 08:45 AM)bbbs Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this awesome  plugin.
I meant I would like to change the same as the private message I edited with the following:

Does anyone have any idea and any suggestion how to edit the codes on stylesheet?
Thank you.

Hi,

The Alerts stylesheet is called alerts.css and you can edit the design in there.
(2015-06-14, 09:33 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-14, 08:45 AM)bbbs Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this awesome  plugin.

Thank you.

Hi,

The Alerts stylesheet is called alerts.css and you can edit the design in there.

Okay, I figured it out how to do it by myself.

OPEN: alerts.css

DETELE (if you have) :
.alerts--new {
    color: #E18080 !important;
}

ADD to last line:
.alerts_count {
        background: #B23636;
        padding: 3px 7px;
        border-radius: 2px;
        -moz-border-radius: 2px;
        -webkit-border-radius: 2px;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-weight: 700;
}

.alerts_count_0 {
        background: #334F65;
        padding: 3px 7px;
        border-radius: 2px;
        -moz-border-radius: 2px;
        -webkit-border-radius: 2px;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-weight: 700;
}

OPEN: myalerts_headericon Template

FIND:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=alerts" class="myalerts open_modal {$newAlertsIndicator}"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open"><i style="font-size: 16px;" class="fa fa-bell"></i>&nbsp;&nbsp; {$lang->myalerts_alerts}
        ({$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']})</a>

REPLACE:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=alerts" class="myalerts open_modal {$newAlertsIndicator}"
       data-selector="#myalerts_alerts_modal" rel="modal:open"><i style="font-size: 16px;" class="fa fa-bell"></i>&nbsp;&nbsp; {$lang->myalerts_alerts} &nbsp; <span class="alerts_count alerts_count_{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}">{$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']}</span></a>

You will have the same design I have like this.
[Image: 23SpdFs.jpg]
Speaking of AJAX only working on /alerts.php - do you intend to add an option for those of us with more powerful servers to enable it site-wide?
(2015-06-14, 01:37 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of AJAX only working on /alerts.php - do you intend to add an option for those of us with more powerful servers to enable it site-wide?

That is planned for 2.1.0, yes.
this plugin for some reason breaks myawards.php and a few other things