MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have time, could you check how to fix this error?

Fatal error: Class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter::buildShowLink) in /public_html/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php on line 67

I'd like to get this error fixed since my members are missing the MyAlerts plugin! Feel free to take your time!
(2015-06-26, 01:43 AM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]If you have time, could you check how to fix this error?

Fatal error: Class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (MybbStuff_MyAlerts_Formatter_AbstractFormatter::buildShowLink) in /public_html/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php on line 67

I'd like to get this error fixed since my members are missing the MyAlerts plugin! Feel free to take your time!

MyAlerts is incompatible with MyProfile currently - and it doesn't look like it's getting fixed for a while since the developer is MIA.

You can try going to line 67 in /public_html/inc/plugins/myprofile/myprofilecomments.class.php and changing the class declaration to:

abstract class MyProfileCommentsMyAlertsFormatter

I don't guarantee that will work. As always - backup before you make changes.
(2015-06-26, 01:43 AM)Zueq Wrote: [ -> ]If you have time, could you check how to fix this error?

Yeah, MyProfile isn't compatible with MyAlerts.

Use this version by Dark Neo
http://community.mybb.com/thread-159969-...pid1143348

EDIT: Quoted the wrong person Sad(
euan i got error /inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 220
what should i do?
What is the error?
can't activated, got error message /inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 220 when i active it
Yes, what is the error? The full error message is needed.
Fatal error: Call to undefined method DirectoryIterator::getExtension()
i got the answer, maybe this one ?

(2015-06-05, 10:27 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The getExtension() error is a bug, which I will fix this weekend.

The second error is an issue with the MyProfile plugin, which will need to be updated to work with MyAlerts 2.0.0 - you should contact the author.

is it yes euan?
Yes, this is a bug when PHP is less than version 5.3.6. Use this patch: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/co...0942cbfcb6
(2015-06-26, 09:31 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is a bug when PHP is less than version 5.3.6. Use this patch: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/co...0942cbfcb6

ok nice
thank you euan, this works ^_^