MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-25, 06:57 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-23, 10:15 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ][Image: njIrFsj.jpg]

[Image: Ihrx6ZK.jpg]

[23-Jun-2015 23:29:46 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getAlerts() on boolean in /www/htdocs/xxx/alerts.php on line 337

Hi,

For the first error, that is likely caused by a JS conflict or an issue with your theme. I'm looking into it though.

For the second, I have no idea how that may happen, but I've put a patch in to prevent it anyway.

i have deinstalled all plugins. activated myalerts and show the pictures of the post. this is in all themes.

see attachment, white this works, but when clicking of alerts - pn, then private.php?action=read&pmid=0 ---> invalid url...

in the acp i use mysessionmanager from mister jones, then public even location myalerts...

[Image: 2jAeLOY.jpg]
I'll have to check the PM one, I thought I had fixed that. Can I have your URL and a test account to test the JavaScript?
yes, i sending you account - dates... white this pn is not even...
This should be a simple one but I can't figure it out.
How do you remove the "Alerts" from the "Alerts [0]" or "Alerts [1]" from the alert header icon?
Hi, just remove the language string and keep the {$mybb->user['unreadAlerts']} from the myalerts_headericon template.
white the pn is tapatalk the error... idea?
Not sure, I'll have to look at how tapatalk works. I don't use it.
http://prntscr.com/7mcnms

Is this a bug or something.. basically when we try to donate from postbit this alert comes with it on top of donnation?
Yes, this is a bug in MyBB, see here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-171429.html

To fix it, you need to edit your global templates to remove {$myalerts_} type variables wherever they're not needed.
(2015-06-28, 02:47 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure, I'll have to look at how tapatalk works. I don't use it.

thank you for your work...