MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I need to know how to uninstall this since I can't access my site now. Here's the error:

Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)

Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance() must be an instance of DB_Base, instance of DB_MySQLi given, called in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite.com/community/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 604 and defined

File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php
Line: 88

Like I said, I can't access my site anymore so I need to know what to remove from the files or databases please, thanks!
^ you can try renaming myalerts.php file in the plugins folder as myalerts.old file
Install MyBB 1.8.5 - you are using an old version of MyBB that has bugs and possible security issues.
I was wondering is there a way to change the background color for new alerts in the popup menu?
(2015-07-04, 12:25 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering is there a way to change the background color for new alerts in the popup menu?

leefish did this on my board and it looks awesome. maybe if you throw her a few bucks, she'll help you out. notice that the one I've read is greyed out:

[Image: jaNHNwz.jpg]
It looks nice, I would like to have it in myalerts Smile
css

Faded effect

.alert--read.alert {
  opacity: .5;
}

Background color

.alert.alert--read td.trow1 {
  background-color: #FAEACC;
}
(2015-07-05, 11:49 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Background color

}

will this change the background color of the alerts that have been read?
(2015-07-05, 04:41 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]

}

It will if you are using the default layout from Euan. You might need to add the css for the trow2, but I will let you try and figure that out yourself Smile :

}
(2015-07-05, 04:47 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-05, 04:41 PM)Billie Joe Armstrong Wrote: [ -> ]

}

It will if you are using the default layout from Euan. You might need to add the css for the trow2, but I will let you try and figure that out yourself Smile :

}

Thank you! Smile
it's working sort of for me, as the background will only change sometimes :/