MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-08-18, 06:54 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]For 1., you'll have to edit the MyAlerts templates. I do not know how your theme is written, so cannot tell you exactly how to fix it.

For 2, that's odd. What's the error message?

First of all Thank you for answering in a short time.

For 1, it is blue velvet theme ( http://community.mybb.com/thread-169938.html ) . If i canno make chanbe in the theme, at least Can you please give me specific steps to make '' Alert (2) '' more seeable?

For 2, I will put screenshot of it after i install it again.
I cannot give specific details without seeing the code of the theme. Do you have a link to your forum?
(2015-08-18, 09:08 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot give specific details without seeing the code of the theme. Do you have a link to your forum?

... sure.

www.turkdefenceforumcom.ipage.com/test

username: tester

Pasword: 123456
(2015-06-29, 03:30 AM)Semetery Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I need to know how to uninstall this since I can't access my site now. Here's the error:

Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)

Error Message:
Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance() must be an instance of DB_Base, instance of DB_MySQLi given, called in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite.com/community/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 604 and defined

File: inc/plugins/MybbStuff/MyAlerts/src/AlertTypeManager.php
Line: 88

Like I said, I can't access my site anymore so I need to know what to remove from the files or databases please, thanks!

I'm having the same problem
(2015-08-19, 02:34 PM)mehmet-284 Wrote: [ -> ]

I need to know how to uninstall this since I can't access my site now. Here's the error:

Error Type:

Error Message:
   Argument 1 passed to MybbStuff_MyAlerts_AlertTypeManager::createInstance() must be an instance of DB_Base, instance of DB_MySQLi given, called in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite.com/community/inc/plugins/myalerts.php on line 604 and defined

Like I said, I can't access my site anymore so I need to know what to remove from the files or databases please, thanks!

Which version of MyBB are you running?
Have you got the chance to check it out?
(2015-08-19, 03:44 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Error Type:

Error Message:

MyAlerts version 2.0.2
MYBB 1.8.5 version
(2015-08-19, 06:45 PM)kunt Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got the chance to check it out?

Not yet, sorry. I'll look tomorrow.

(2015-08-19, 07:26 PM)mehmet-284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-19, 03:44 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]

Error Type:

Error Message:

MyAlerts version 2.0.2
MYBB 1.8.5 version

Odd. Can you check the file verification via ACP? If all your files are upgraded to 1.8.5, you should have the DB_Base and it shouldn't show that error.
(2015-08-19, 09:02 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-19, 06:45 PM)kunt Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got the chance to check it out?

Not yet, sorry. I'll look tomorrow.

(2015-08-19, 07:26 PM)mehmet-284 Wrote: [ -> ]

Error Type:

Error Message:

MyAlerts version 2.0.2
MYBB 1.8.5 version

Odd. Can you check the file verification via ACP? If all your files are upgraded to 1.8.5, you should have the DB_Base and it shouldn't show that error.

It was dissolved
I got
Thank you

Error Type:

Error Message:

Could you pretty please take a look at it?

Thank you so much.