MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts v2.0.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i not know if someone already reported or not...

If someone quote message and this user choice to save the message as draft instead of post message, the quoted user is alerted. So when alerted user click in link not has any post, because user only saved message as draft and not posted.
(2015-08-23, 04:34 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]i not know if someone already reported or not...

If someone quote message and this user choice to save the message as draft instead of post message, the quoted user is alerted. So when alerted user click in link not has any post, because user only saved message as draft and not posted.

Good catch, I'm pretty sure that's not been reported yet.
Sorry if already requested, but is it possible to get an alert when someone opened up a topic in a subscribed forum?
(2015-08-23, 05:41 PM)sparks fly Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if already requested, but is it possible to get an alert when someone opened up a topic in a subscribed forum?

That's not included at the minute, but may be in the future.
I got this error, What can I do?
http://prntscr.com/88jm9o
Hi,

You'll have to edit your header_welcomeblock_user template and the myalerts_headericon template.
Hey there!
When I have been trying to update myalerts,by uploading them and a blank page is getting displayed and nothing is loading.
I believe I have been using the old version by changing the compatibility but now I don't know what to do.
Would you mind tell me how to fix this?
I had to manually delete all the myalerts 2.0 files, to make my forum work again.

Thank you,
Yours Claraviolet
(2015-08-25, 08:53 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there!
When I have been trying to update myalerts,by uploading them and  a blank page is getting displayed and nothing is loading.
I  believe I have been using the old version by changing the compatibility but now I don't know what to do.
Would you mind tell me how to fix this?
I had to manually delete all the myalerts 2.0 files, to make my forum work again.

Thank you,
Yours Claraviolet

Have you checked your server error log? Which version of PHP are you running? Which version of MyBB are you running?
(2015-08-25, 09:01 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked your server error log? Which version of PHP are you running? Which version of MyBB are you running?

I don't know how to find the server log Sad
I am using godaddy's shared hosting and not all the rights are available for my account.
Here is the myphpadmin version info: Version information: 4.0.10.7, latest stable version: 4.4.14
I am using 1.8.5 mybb version.
If you've got cPanel, there is an option in there to view the error log. I need to PHP version, not the phpMyAdmin version. You can find this in ACP > Tools & Maintenance > View PHP Info.